YMCA Wave Runners have reconvened their Junior Swim Club! All swimmers who had started with the club before hurricanes in 2005/05 are invited once again to join the club. The Swim Club is now practicing at YMCA swimming pool. Persons interested in registering are asked to come out to the YMCA’s swimming pool Monday thru Friday at 4pm for a re-assessment. For any further information, call 351-6213 or 352-7074. You must be able to swim.
Archive | May, 2006
- ROM/YMCA Haiti Relief Family Fun Day a success
- Boxing returns to the YMCA
- YMCA Soccer Wrap-up, Saturday, February 28th
- St. Bonaventure University Student Teachers assist in YMCA After School Program
- ‘Y’ Basketball gym looking to restore former glory
- The YMCA Commercial Basketball League
- Grand Bahama Student Council Lockdown on Crime – May 3rd
- YMCA Soccer League 2007/08 Official Results
- The YMCA Aerobithon and Steak-out – January 19th
- Y.M.C.A. Lifeguard Certification Course
- Soccer Parents – Show-off Your Support!
- YMCA Soccer League 2007/08 Official Opens
- YMCA Soccer Registration Now Underway!
- Our Renovated Pool makes a SPLASH!
- YMCA takes Lifeguard course to new level
- Terry Wildgoose is new Activities Director at the YMCA
- YMCA offers a full slate of Summer Activities
- YMCA Summer Camp Curly Tail 2007
- Disneys Pirates of the Caribbean II/III Cast and Crew donate computers to the YMCA
- Raquel Oliver comes 1st in The Big Stage Show
- The Big Stage Show wraps up Saturday!
- The Y Summer Camp gets an early boost
- Knabb hits home run for YMCA with major donation
- The Big Stage Show supports the YMCA